What Athletes Look for in a Great Pair of Sunglasses
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Sports Sunglasses and other Sunglasses topics.
What do athletes look for in a great pair of sunglasses?
Athletes require a superior level of protection that can withstand the elements they encounter while playing their sport. There are many different sport sunglasses to choose, all with a variety of features. So, how do you know which factors are the most important? Here is a quick guide to what most athletes look for in a great pair of sunglasses:
- Changeable lens systems to adapt to changing conditions and activities. Bolle sunglasses have interchangeable lenses designed for almost any sport.
- Lightweight and durable frame materials, such as polyamide, which won't weigh the athlete down, but still stand-up to the abuse of various sports conditions.
- Frames and lenses designed for performance and protection that still look sleek and stylish.
- Polarized lenses that reduce glare, especially for water sports. Maui Jim sport sunglasses feature a patented polarized-plus lens that is very popular.
- Comfortable temple grips and nose pads that keep the sunglasses in place, even when the athlete is sweating hard in the heat of competition.